Thursday, February 12, 2009

Can't Freakin Sleep!


So, I cant sleep. I have been tossing and turning for the last 3 days. Yesterday night...I got in the bed at 3 and did not really sleep until 6. I just kept waking up and tossing and turning and getting caught in the damn sheets, then looking at the clock thinking...what is goin on here. I mean. Is it possible that my body is still rejecting the time here? Because 5 and 6 in the morning is like 12 in America and thats when I would usually go to bed. But not for the months before I left. I mean, its 2:40 in the morning and I could just as well be outside walking about. I can't sleep. I just cant sleep. It is driving me crazy.

Then, I decided I would read Young, Fabulous and Broke by Suze Orman and check out my financial ish and that just made me want to jump off a bridge. lol. I mean, Suze knows how to make you feel like crap and so does this economy. I need to exchange about 1000 dollars for living expenses, and I will get 700 back. So annoying. And thats just for today. Aint no telling what it will be like when I actually do it. Then when I get back home I have to pay for stuff like housing. And my car is broke. I am not feeling good at this moment. I cannot believe that I did not get that stupid freakin visa. Anyways. I am babblin right now because I am tired and broke and I just want my stuffed cow that I left at home...I knew I should have brought my stuff cow. I love Mr.Cow. Damnit.

No comments: