Monday, May 17, 2010

So Late

I know. I have been so late with my responses. Sorry people. Very sorry.

And by people, of course I mean like 2 or 3. lol. But still. Yea.

So, I am in this phase of the summer where I do not have much to do. But for some reason I can't get excited about doing much of anything either. I hate to even admit this but I have not been to the movies in about 2 months. I do not know if it is my anti-depressants or if it is just me but I am not doing what I usually do. I mean, lord knows I am a movie fanatic and here I am sitting about not even thinking about movies. I know that I would have already seen Robin Hood and Iron Man II. I would have known when Twilight was coming out (Yes, I go to see the movies. I have never read the books though). I dont know. I just feel like I am so behind with everything.

I wish I was a bit more apart of the world. Thats exactly how I feel. I have to study for my test tonight and I really dont feel like doing that. Blah. Blah. Blah. And its raining. Blah. I know. I am just complaining. This is obviously a post of complaints.

I need to go. I think I might see Iron Man 2.

1 comment:

Viajera said...

Yeah, I'm going tonight also. Oh! "Just Wright" with Queen Latifah and Common is also out, so that's another good one. "Robin Hood" was good, but not blow-me-down-good.

Baby steps, yeah?