Wednesday, September 1, 2010

London, England

I plan on taking a trip to London during the Winter Break. I need a break. And I am so tired of spending my New Year's sucky in Ohio. I want to do something fun. I will be able to meet up with my friends! This really excites me. Also, I want to look for a job for when I graduate. Is one semester too soon to look? I don't know if it will be possible for me to look for a job in January but only to start in May. I don't know how Britain's hiring usually works. I will try to go through 2 companies. I have a passport, I would just need to work on getting a working Visa. I can not believe I was serious about moving to another country for a couple of years. I just don't understand why I wouldn't. The only things that bother me are things like getting used to London and not wanting to come home or not being an American anymore. I know these things sound stupid, but they worry me. Also, I hate British food. I love England, hate their food. But their are so many things that I love about England.

I don't know. What a hard decision to make. I think if I do not move to England, I will move to New York. I need to get out of Ohio and spread my lil wings.

No comments: