Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Give Me A Break

I think that I need a break. I know I have one coming but it might now be coming fast enough. I will have one week before school starts. I have no plans, no appointments, and no dates made for that week. I literally plan on doing what I want and when I want to for that entire week. I hope to goodness that does not involve me driving myself crazy. I can drive myself crazy in all kinds of ways. I can shop too much, eat too much, stress or obsess too much, the list is pretty long. But I am refusing to do all of those things.

Speaking of shopping too much. I have been doing so. I just bought this dress:
I tell you that I am in love. It ties in the back. I think that I will wear it for the first day of classes. This dress is absolutely fabulous to me and I plan on looking absolutely fabulous in it.

I also bought some black boots and a pair of brown shoes from DSW yesterday. I am excited to wear those this fall.

Anyway. I have to go. I need to complete this chapter of work.

No comments: